We are building a national movement that can hold our leaders accountable to the realities of economics and the principles of justice.
- Keep wealth in the hands of working people.
- Revoke the social license of government-sanctioned gambling operators
- Counter industry/government narratives
- Help build a fairer and sustainable economy that benefits everyone.
- Promote investment in industries that raise a region’s standard of living
- Support communities confronting the impacts of predatory gambling and those who are building solutions for an economy that improves people’s lives.
- Pressure governments and opinion leaders into containing predatory gambling.
- Run local and national campaigns to awaken the conscience of America’s leaders
- Reduce the amount of marketing done by commercialized gambling interests which are presently exempt from truth-in-advertising laws.